Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

This place...


A new morning, a new cup of green tea latte and a new week! 
(okay, that was three days ago... anyways:) Although having had a mere 4 hour sleep I woke up comparably fast and easy, it rained cats and dogs from above (rain season is just about to end soon I thought) but I can't be bothered, not even by the fact I have no shoes to withstand the rain for too long because I finally found out (after four days of worried and having to pay for a cap twice) that there's a bus running to the university of my language course which I take since last week. The course itself would be another chapter but basically the real challenge is not really class but actually making it there on time... 
My discovery saves me about 20 minutes and a 10 minute walk which resulted in me being able to actually get a breakfast set today, this time even existing of a nice cup of hot green tea latte (since it's raining it is cold, I even wear long jeans!!) and the university's little shop's kimbap. Oh did I mention: till now I always been able to even sit down in the bus!!! My good mood may also come from the fact my sister is coming over this week. I can't wait to get to see Seoul from a complete outsiders view again because I (with time of course) lost some of these culture shock moments. But actually I want to share some moments and pictures with you again!

Due to the language course I was in quite a bad mood sometimes. I am right in between two levels so courses are not 100% fitting and one of our teachers is pulling of a drama each time, I'm so not into such stuff!! Also having to get up early again is just a plain pain in the a**...
Feeling fed up I spontaneously went on a 2 hour subway ride after class to flee seoul.
In my luggage: my dear friend wilbur.
So as we strolled through the park and the seaside of this gorgeous place he captured some impressions.
I have to say I love this place! Since it's not finished by now and is still in the building process there are not many people that live there by now so I did not have to put up with the crowd. As well the architecture was just stunning!! If I were to live in Korea ever, by now I would have to say it would have to be that area that I'd want to live in!!























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen